Access your hydrants quicker in your time of need with Harrington Storz Adapters. Storz Adapters are the best way to outfit a city fire hydrant. This improves the fire department in assisting them to connect to a water source faster. Usually, the standard method can take up to over (1) one min long to connect to a fire hydrant. With Harrington Storz Adapters, you can do it in just a few seconds. Now you are improving the time it takes to arrive on the scene and hook up to a hydrant. Thus, improving your response time in saving lives and property. This item is the same as the permanent hydrant Storz adapters.
Not only does it help with improving the response time but, it can also help in your certification or re-certification of the city, town, or village’s ISO ratings. This helps contribute to the community in savings with their home insurance premiums. These also qualify for FEMA grants. Contact us today for more information!
Storz Adapters’ quality exceeds the NFPA 1963 Standards and Tolerances for Fire Hose Connections. This item is the same as the permanent hydrant Storz adapters.
Hydrant Converters are made of:
Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6 extruded forging only.
- Stainless steel set screws for mounting.
- Set screws must be mounted 180 degrees apart.
- The converter is a hard anodized aluminum metal face seal and hard anodized aluminum Storz ramp and lugs.
- The NH thread female adapter contains a flat rubber gasket that seals against the male hydrant nozzle.
- The high torque, anti-theft cap requires a Storz wrench for removal.
- Hardcoat Anodized to Mil-A-8625F, type 3 – dark grey
Call us today for your pricing 469-563-2660 or email us at [email protected]
4" Storz Adapters x 4.5NH | PN: HPHA4045NHCAP | Document: HPHA4045NHcap2021SpecData
5" Storz Adapters x 4.5NH | PN: HPHA5045NHCAP | Document: HPHA5045NHcap2021SpecData