Storz Hydrant Converters
Access your hydrants quicker in your time of need with the Harrington Storz Connection. Storz Hydrant Converters are the best way to outfit a city fire hydrant. This improves the fire department in assisting them to connect to a water source faster. Usually, the standard method can take up to over (1) one min long to connect to a fire hydrant. With the Harrington Storz Connections, you can do it in just a few seconds. Now you are improving the time it takes to arrive on the scene and hook up to a hydrant. Thus, improving your response time in saving lives and property. This item is the same as the permanent hydrant Storz adapters.
Not only does it help with improving the response time but, it can also help in your certification or re-certification of the city, town or village’s ISO ratings. This helps contribute to the community in savings with their home insurance premiums.
These also qualify for FEMA grants. Contact us today for more information!
Storz Hydrant Converters are made of:
Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6 extruded forging only.
- Stainless steel set screws for mounting.
- The converter is a hard anodized aluminum metal face seal and hard anodized aluminum Storz ramp and lugs.
- The NH thread female adapter contains a flat rubber gasket which seals against the male hydrant nozzle.
- The high torque, anti theft cap requires a Storz wrench for removal.
- Hardcoat Anodized to Mil-A-8625F, type 3 – dark grey
Contact us by calling 469-563-2660
Municipal Depot Storz adapters quality exceeds the NFPA 1963 Standards and Tolerances for Fire Hose Connections. This item is the same as the permanent hydrant Storz adapters.
4″ Storz Adapters x 4.5NH | PN:HPHA4045NHCAP | Document: HPHA4045NHcap2021SpecData
5″ Storz Adapters x 4.5NH | HPHA5045NHCAP | Document: HPHA5045NHcap2021SpecData