Stovetop Firestop Rangehood Fire Suppression
StoveTop FireStop Rangehood has been protecting residential kitchens from the devastating effects of cooking fires since 1972.
One pair of Rangehood canisters will protect a typical four burner stove from grease fires, even when no one is in the kitchen. Unlike other fire extinguishing products, Rangehood deploys automatically when the flames from a cooking fire make contact with the fuse on the underside of the canister.
StoveTop FireStop automatic fire suppressors are the first line of defense against a stovetop fires, recommended by fire chiefs and fire experts across the globe. StoveTop FireStop rangehood is inexpensive, invisible and invaluable.
Cooking fires remain the number one cause of residential structure fires, with unattended cooking cited as the leading cause of these fires. With StoveTop FireStop, customers report an average of 99% reduction in fire claim cost.
Ready to purchase contact Municipal Depot at 469-563-2660
How does the ranghood work?
- A pair is needed per cooktop. Center canister between front and back burner on each side of the cooktop.
- Delivers fire-suppression powder automatically to both front and back burners when flame activated.
- Alerts residents with a “POP” sound.
- StoveTop FireStop Range Hood Brochure.
- StoveTop FireStop Range Hood Marketing PDF
- StoveTop FireStop Range Hood Testing Report
- StoveTop FireStop Specification Sheet
- StoveTop FireStop User Manual